cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grant 1111. Error message when confirming goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After creating a PO I try to create a goods confirmation but I get the error message: <b>Grant 1111 does not exist</b>. As a second error message I also get the message: No approval workflow found. Inform system administrator. Is there anyone who knows what can be wrong?

Johanna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Johanna,

Have u ensured that the GR/Confirmation workflows are active - if u dont want any approvals to be trigerred, at the least you need to start the "no approval" workflow.

If the workflows are correct, then the GRANT message could be relevant for not having an appropriate Grant 1111.

-Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Yes I have ensured that the workflows are active. I only get the error message when I am using the German Organization... when doing exactley the same thing with the US Organisation that we have everything works accordingly.

Do you have any idea what Grant 1111 means and what this is set in the system? I have never heard of it before.

Johanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Grant/Fund is a cost object in the Funds Management/Grants Management of SAP R3. Check whether the same has been created in SAP R3.

You need to have add-on tools EA-PS or IS-PS on your R3 system. I think Grants are created in R3 using Tx GMGRANT

Regards

Reddy

Answers (0)