Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oracle charge.

former_member186190
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello oracle and Basis

My company planned to BUY EWMS from SAP. For this how much % i need to pay to Oracle My R3 we paid 11 % is there any changes in that?? if yes please provide me that details i need to submit to mangment.

Advance thanks

Yoonus ch

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yoonus,

Could you clarify the question, please? I didn't understand what do you exactly mean?

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

former_member186190
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear

Orkun Gedik

We have planned to Buy SAP EWMS. currently we had SAP R3, BI and PI systems. All this We paid in LPO oracle license charge to SAP 11%.

But in EWMS they are saying oracle has increased their charges so you need to pay xx% extra.

So Do you have any Idea Regarding this ? is there any legal announcement of this increment or any updates in websites. could you please let me know then only I can confirm My LPO for EWMS.

THanks

Yoonus

stefan_koehler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yoonus,<br />

<div class="jive-quote">But in EWMS they are saying oracle has increased their charges so you need to pay xx% extra. </div>

That's correct (not only for EWMS). As far as i can remember it increased to 15% (without Oracle Extended License Package). I don't exactly know the backgrounds why this happened, but from some logical point it is clear. If you purchase your oracle license by SAP - you will get a whole package of enterprise options (like Advanced Compression Option, etc.) and you have to pay for that even if you don't use them.<br />

<br />

If you know what you want to use - maybe a direct license purchasing by Oracle is cheaper. For the required EE options please check sapnote #740897.<br />

<div class="jive-quote">Is there any legal announcement of this increment or any updates in websites</div>

Unfortunately SAP does not publish its price list officially like Oracle.<br />

<br />

Regards<br />

Stefan

former_member186190
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Stefan