cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Layout crashes on SAVE for Network/Domain user- control framework err

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have two OS users that i work with on my laptop. One user is local user and other is a Network user that logs onto a Domain server. Both are member of local Administrator group.

I am facing a problem while logged in by the network user. Problem is that While on layout tab of txn SFP,pressing the save button generates the following short dump (only an excerpt given below).

Runtime Errors         MESSAGE_TYPE_X
Date and Time          25.10.2011 09:53:24
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|Error analysis                                                                                |
|    Short text of error message:                                                                  |
|    Control Framework : Error processing control                                                  |
|                                                                                |
|    Long text of error message:                                                                   |
|     Diagnosis                                                                                |
|         An error occurred when the system tried to process the commands                          |
|         from the Automation Queue on the presentation server.                                    |
|         There are several possible reasons for this:                                             |
|         - The installation of the SAP GUI on the presentation server is                          |
|         faulty or obsolete.                                                                      |
|         - There is an error in the application program                                           |
|         - There is an error in the SAPGUI or an integrated control                               |
|     Procedure                                                                                |
|         1. Make sure that you have imported the appropriate Support                              |
|         Package, the current kernel, and GUI patch for the release of your                       |
|         system                                                                                |
|         2. Check whether the error occurs locally on one or a few PCs, or                        |
|         generally on all PCs. Note whether the error only occurs for some                        |
|         users, for example because of a specific Customizing setting.                            |
|         If it only occurs locally, this suggests an installation problem                         |
|         with the PC. Check the installation; if necessary, reinstall the                         |
|         software. In the dump, search for the SY-MSGLI field, since it may                       |
|         point to the cause of the error.                                                         |
|         3. Activate the Automation Trace (in accordance with SAP Note                            |
|         158985).                                                                                |
|         4.Start the transaction and continue until the screen immediately                        |
|         before the dump.                                                                         |
|         5. From the System -> Utilities menu, choose Autom. Queue,                               |
|         Synchronous Processing.                                                                  |
|         The status bar of the GUI displays the text:                                             |
|            "Automation synchron flush mode on"                                                   |
|         6. If you now proceed with the application, the short dump will                          |
|         display the ABAP call that caused the error; the Automation Trace                        |
|         will contain the error on the presentation server.                                       |
|         7. If necessary, load the short dump and trace files on to                               |
|         sapservX, so that SAP can analyze them.                                                  |
|                                                                                |
|    Technical information about the message:                                                      |
|    Message class....... "CNDP"                                                                   |
|    Number.............. 006                                                                      |
|    Variable 1.......... " "                                                                      |
|    Variable 2.......... " "                                                                      |
|    Variable 3.......... " "                                                                      |
|    Variable 4.......... " "                                                                      |

|Trigger Location of Runtime Error                                                                 |
|    Program                                 SAPLOLEA                                              |
|    Include                                 LOLEAU02                                              |
|    Row                                     29                                                    |
|    Module type                             (FUNCTION)                                            |
|    Module Name                             AC_SYSTEM_FLUSH                                       |

This problem does not appear while working on local user.

I have followed SAP notes 987871,1603032,158985 and 1074025. As a result, following Trace is generated:

###########################################################################################
(Error)(25.10.11 09:52:59.721):    CreateFile failed: hr=0x8007007b, lastError=123(The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.)
(Error)                       :    CreateFile failed: hr=0x8007007b, lastError=123(The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.)
(Error)                       :    ConvertStreamToFile failed: hr=0x8007007b(The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.)
(Error)                       :    ConvertToFile failed: hr=0x8007007b(The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.)
(Error)(25.10.11 09:53:23.375):    CreateFile failed: hr=0x8007007b, lastError=123(The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.)
(Error)                       :    CreateFile failed: hr=0x8007007b, lastError=123(The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.)
(Error)                       :    ConvertToFile failed: hr=0x8007007b(The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.)
(Error)(25.10.11 09:53:23.469):    CALL METHOD "SetDataFromUrl"[DispID=1610743832] OF [#59/0x0C7BD930/101/{799104C5-04C5-11D0-AC56-080009D23306}]
                    #0: STRING ""
                    #1: STRING ""
                    #2: STRING "SAPR3://E0FEC5447C0760F1A475E41F13792A40"
IDispatch::Invoke raised exceptionException occurred
(Error)                       :    

(Error)                       :    *****************************ERROR OCCURED IN MODULE: [{799104C5-04C5-11D0-AC56-080009D23306}]********************************************************************************************************
(Error)                       :    PROGRAM_ID                                 |MODULE_NAME              |METHOD_NAME        |ERROR DESCRIPTION                 |VERSION                    |GUI VERSION       |MODULE_PATH              |
(Error)                       :    ******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
(Error)                       :    {799104C5-04C5-11D0-AC56-080009D23306}     |Class name not found     |SetDataFromUrl     |Local table for url not found     |Version info not found     |7200.1.0.1050     |Module doesnot exist     |
(Error)                       :    ******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
(Error)                       :    

(Error)(25.10.11 09:53:23.484):    Exception fire by :DataProvider
(Error)                       :    Exception info:Local table for url not found
(Error)                       :    Exception code:0
(Error)(25.10.11 09:53:23.500):    "FreeObject"
                    #0: OBJECT [#-1]
unable to free handle -1; this is an ABAP programming error

###############################################################################################

How to resolve this error?

Hope to get some help from fellows here as i have wasted my whole last week but to no avail.

NOTE: i have also posted this thread on

Best Regards

Salman

Edited by: malung960 on Oct 25, 2011 8:18 AM

Edited by: malung960 on Oct 25, 2011 8:20 AM

Somehow, post cannot be formatted properly

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delete the user profile and login again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There seems to be some missing control due to an incorect or altered SAP GUI installation on the client or a GUI control error.

Please read the following note:

1603032 - Dump with MESSAGE_TYPE_X in SAPLOLEA and AC_SYSTEM_FLUSH and LOLEAU02

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for prompt reply Varun.

I have already applied note 1603032. I have tried uninstall and install of ALD , SAP GUI and Adobe reader but nothing helpful.

If analysed,one finds following critical error information:

1: hr=0x8007007b, lastError=123(The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.) occured for CreateFile, ConvertStreamToFile and ConvertToFile methods.

2: (Error)(25.10.11 09:53:23.484): Exception fire by :DataProvider {799104C5-04C5-11D0-AC56-080009D23306}

(Error) : Exception info:Local table for url not found (in method SetDataFromUrl )

What i suspect is perhaps some registry issue or some other installed program is perhaps conflicting. Another thing that bothers me is this error does not appear on local user but only on network user.

Looking forward for further suggestions.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try this on other machine in the same network? Are other users getting the same error ?

Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Varun.

No other user on the network is facing this problem. Even when i log onto using my network credentials on some other machine of the network, i face no problem.

This problem seems to occur on my PC, and specifically my domain user on my PC. I am planning to delete all traces of my user from this machine and then recreate (by logging in again). lets c if that helps.

Thanx a lot , anyways

Edited by: malung960 on Oct 26, 2011 11:47 AM

Bingo!

At last problem resolved by deleting the user profile and then re-logging.

following links proved really helpful:

Link:[1:-Properly deleting a user profile|http://www.windowsnetworking.com/kbase/WindowsTips/WindowsXP/AdminTips/Miscellaneous/Howtodeleteuserprofilesproperly.html]

Link:[2:-Resolving any issue while deleting a user profile|http://www.winvistatips.com/can-not-take-ownership-application-data-microsoft-systemcertificates-my-profile-folder-t762144.html]

Thanks Varun for your precious concern.

Regards