cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User not assigned in the Org Strucutr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have upgrade our SRM Box from 4.0 to SRM 7.01 and we are facing issue with the Org structure, The Position and the CP is getting created but user is not getting assigned to the CP.

So what we have done is that we have executed USERS_GEN and input the org unit id and exexcuted, So that user gets assigned to the org unit , It says that it has executed sucessfully.

In PPOSA_BBP if i check with user it shows that the user is assigned to the org unit ,If i check the Hierarchy, i,e from the Root Org->Purchase Org->Position->CP->NO USER IS FOUND HERE.

Any input would be really helpful

Regards

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marcus_mock
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

why do you think that the users are not assigned to the org structure? Do you get error messages in transaction BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE / report HRALXSYNC? Or is it that you just don't find the user in the organizational structure?

You need to know that after the upgrade from SRM 50 and lower to SRM 7.0 or higher to organizational structure looks a bit different. I have seen this in several upgrade projects. The new and different layout can be confusing. For newly crated users In SRM 7.0 you have only two lines for each person in the org structure. The first line contrains the position, in the second line you can see the CP, business partner, and User ID.

Best regards,

Marcus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SRM if user is not getting assigned then you can use PPOMA and check there if user is assigned to org unit, If not then you need to assign the org unit to the user from PPOMA

Regards

SAmeer