SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplying site

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

ABCD is my DC, 1234 (sales org) XX (distribution channel ) YY ( division ) and I would like to make it as supplying site

for the store EFGH with the same organizational data above. When i tried to assign it I am getting the error supplying site cannot

deliver to any of the site distribution chains. Any outputs. Thanks a lot.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Double check your Site Master... For your Store ensure that in the Site/Customer screen the Sales Area Data section has been extended to include the DC's Distribution Channel.

Regards

Lisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In retail you have to create different Distribution chain for Store & different for DC.

Example:

Sales Org: 1234,

Distribution channel: 01 for DC

Distribution channel 02 for Store.

Division: XX.

Now create DC - DC01 under the distribution chain - S.Org - 1234 & Distribution channel - 01 & Division - XX.

Then Create Store - ST01 under the Distribution chain - S.Org - 1234 & Distribution Channel - 02 & Division - XX.

In the DC01 site master under the Organisational Calender Tab, Click on Distribution chains - Sites and assign the Store Distribution chain ( 1234, 02, XX).

This will ensure that this DC01 can supply to the Distribution chain ( 1234, 02 , XX)

Now go to Store - ST01 select the customer master tab, Extend the Sales area tab for the Distribution Chain (1234,01,XX).

Now assign the DC01 as the supplying site in ST01.

I think this will solve your issue.

Warm Regards,

Shankar