cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AC10.0 RAR risk analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

GRC Gurus,

I have configured GRC10.0 for AC and trying to run the risk analysis for role/user level but no data is showing up. I could select the connector and roles, but after running the risk analysis no results are coming up.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Figured it out, Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhanu,

Will you please let me know the solution ??

Even we are facing the same problem.

We can see the system , also see the roles , the users and also ran the background job to execute the risk analysis to perform user, role ,profile analysis from SPRO.

Also note that we have already uploaded txt files for SOD rules.

When we run the report for any user or any role the result is nill .

Please suggest how did you resolve the issue ??

Can you also tell me how can you generate "rule Id" manually for uploaded risk id ?? from NWBC or SPRO

We tried via SPRO>GRC>AC-->Access Risk Analysis >Sod Rules>Generate SOD Rules

It ran successfully but the rpeort does not give any output !!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhanu,

Kindly tell us how you resolved the issue. I have the same problem with Victor. When I run the report both in foreground and background....it does not show any output.

Please advice us.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Victor,

Did you run the program for Batch risk analysis? The Tcode is GRAC_BATCH_RA and you can monitor these jobs via GRACRABATCH_MONITOR.

Thanks,

Bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

John,

Please try to run the batch risk analysis as mentioned.

Thanks1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

Thanks for the feedback. I have run the report before via program GRAC_BATCH_RISK_ANALYSIS...which is same as the tcode you suggested.

What I want to confirm from you is that when you use the links for role level and user level analysis in NWBC, do you get any output?

Thanks for confirming.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Yes, I can run the risk analysis on user and role level and get the results. have you checked your rule set is active?