cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MessageServlet not reconised for SOAP Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are trying receive a SOAP Message from an external partner. The URL I am asking them to use is:

http://<host>:<HTTPport>/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=Recipharm:PHARMA_FR_PH6_MM:SOAP_Sender...;

From A direct call using Internet Explorer, the username/pswd is not recognised from the URL and I must re-enter it. Then I receive the screen:

Message Servlet is in Status OK

Status information:

Servlet com.sap.aii.af.mp.soap.web.MessageServlet (Version $Id: //tc/xi/NW04S_20_REL/src/_adapters/_soap/java/com/sap/aii/af/mp/soap/web/MessageServlet.java#1 $) bound to /MessageServlet

Classname ModuleProcessor: null

Lookupname for localModuleProcessorLookupName: localejbs/ModuleProcessorBean

Lookupname for remoteModuleProcessorLookupName: null

ModuleProcessorClass not instantiated

ModuleProcessorLocal is Instance of com.sap.aii.af.mp.processor.ModuleProcessorLocalLocalObjectImpl0_0

ModuleProcessorRemote not instantiated

If I call this URL from the free tool soapUI, I get the error:

401 Unauthorized

No login module succeeded.

Details: No details available.

If I send the same message from the free tool Send HTTP Tool, to the URL,

http://<host>:<HTTPport>/sap/xi/adapter_plain?sap-client=010&service=PHARMA_FR_PH6_MM&namespace=urn:...;

The message shows up as a payload, but it has the SOAP envelope still in place.

What am I doing wrong? I am concerned that the SOAP Adapter is not correctly installed... we are running PI 7.0.

Thank you.

Rich

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> http://<host>:<HTTPport>/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=Recipharm:PHARMA_FR_PH6_MM:SOAP_Sender...;

SOAP adapter expects the user and password as HTTP header fields (basic HTTP authentication).

You cannot assign user and password as URL parameters. This will be ignored.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>> SOAP adapter expects the user and password as HTTP header fields (basic HTTP authentication).

Hello Stefan,

To add the user/pasd to the HTTP Header fields, on the Sender Communication Channel, I think I need to "check" Set Adapter-Specific Message Attributes. That means I need to add need to add to the list under the "Module Tab". What do I need to add... what module and type?

Can you point me to a good example of this sort of thing? I don't mind doing the research, but I am a bit lost right now.

Thanks,

Rich

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this blog

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> To add the user/pasd to the HTTP Header fields, on the Sender Communication Channel, I think I need to "check" Set Adapter-Specific Message Attributes. That means I need to add need to add to the list under the "Module Tab". What do I need to add... what module and type?

You are on the wrong path. The consumer has to provide logon parameters. You need not do anything in sender channel.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If I call this URL from the free tool soapUI, I get the error:

401 Unauthorized

No login module succeeded.

Whenever you generate a request in SOAP UI, in the lower right corner, scroll down and you will see a username/password field there. You can input the credentials there.

The message shows up as a payload, but it has the SOAP envelope still in place.

Not really sure what you meant here. The message showing up as a payload is the PI SOAP format e.g has SOAP Header and Body, but the payload is an attachment.

Hope this helps,

Mark