cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying Exchange rate from sales Doc to billing doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an issue with the update of the exchange rate in the billing document.

In fact when i create a sales order then the delivery associated. then i change the exchange rate in the sales order.

When i go to create the billing doc, the exchange rate is not updated in the billing document.

I guess because it is not defined in the copy rule requirement from Sales doc to delivery, and from delivery to billing doc? can you please confirm if it is the case?

Thanks

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all check weather exchange rate has been maintained between the currencies from which you are changing (Ex : INR to EUR). If the currency conversion has been maintained then check in VTFL copy control weather PricingExchange rate type field has been maintained or not. If not maintained then maintain the PricingExchange rate type feild as per your requirement and then do the complete cycle again.

Regards

Srinath

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in copy control in VTFL, and maintain value A-> copy from sales order in the field PricingExchange rate type field at item level. Also read OSS 1481238 - How are different exchange rates (Price, FI postings and Conditions) determined in billing documents how the exchange rate is calculated in billing document.

Regards,