cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Crystal Reports 2011 - Product keycode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have been requested to install SAP Crystal Reports 2011 to use it as a reporting tool for our SAP ERP 6.0.

However, I got stuck when the installation program asks me for the "Product Keycode". Does anybody know if there is a temporary product keycode so we can evaluate this product before purchasing it?If so, where is it?

Once SAP Crystal Reports 2011 is successfully installed, do we need to install anything else in order to set up the connection between SAP Crystal Reports 2011 and SAP ERP 6.0?

Thanks in advance,

Marc

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since someone on your site obtained CR 2011, they should also have a permanent keycode...

Failing that, the only way to get a 30 day temp eval keycode is from here;

http://www.sap.com/solutions/sapbusinessobjects/sme/freetrials/index.epx

But you will still have to go back to who ever obtained your current CR 2011 and ask them for a permanent keycode.

Re. Connection to SAP ERP 6.0. You're better off asking in the SAP Crystal Reports Database Connectivity|; forum rather than in this forum.

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ludek,

>Since someone on your site obtained CR 2011, they should also have a permanent keycode...

Why do you say so?I was the one who downloaded it from the marketplace and then installed...

Thanks anyway for the link.

Regards, Marc

Answers (0)