Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigate to another WD Component from one View in a View Set

prasanstar1986
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team ,

We have two portals A(CE 7.2 ) and B (EP 7.0).

Portal B is the main portal.

The application P which has 3 views in a view container (And Split to Iview property is set for the view container) is deployed in CE7.2.

There is one more application Q deployed in CE 7.2.

Portal A is connected to Portal B by remote IViews.

Now my question is ...

When I click on a button in Application P view1 it has to navigate to Application Q in the same window.

Approches done:

1)Added Application Q to Application P as a used DC and create navigation Plug in View1 inside the viewset to the Interface view of application Q .

It was working when deployed in CE 7.2 but when Viewing through EP 7.0 its showing ....

2)Called Fire Plug from view container of Application A to interface view.

got the same result as above.

2)Used Absolute navigation . But it opened in a new window.

Kindly suggest me on how can I proceed as the applications are deployed in CE portal and viewed through EP7.0.

Adding to the query it has to open AppsQ from AppsP in the same window.

Please suggest ..

Thanks and Regards,

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Qualiture
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by "when Viewing through EP 7.0 its showing ...." ?

prasanstar1986
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Sorry for incomplete sentence.. I am getting the below error:

500 Internal Server Error SAP NetWeaver Application Server/Java AS

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Consistency error: Did not find child (View(path=CustomerMasterDataComp.UC_CustomerForm/CustomerRequestFormCompView, class=com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingView)) in any of the parents (View(path=CustomerMasterDataComp/UC_CustomerForm$CustomerFormCompInterfaceView, class=com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.window.EmbeddedInterfaceView)) View Containers.

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.window.ViewController.getContainingViewContainer(ViewController.java:662)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.window.ViewController.getIView(ViewController.java:647)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.window.ViewController._getIViewAsViewContainer(ViewController.java:125)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.window.ViewController.getIViewAsViewContainer(ViewController.java:106)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.window.ViewController.getIViewAsName(ViewController.java:84)

And To Add to it I am linking the out bound plug of View1 (appQ)to the Default Startup plug of the Interface view( App P which has only one view )

prasanstar1986
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

Awaiting for your valuable inputs.

Thanks and Regards,

Prasanna

p_k3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Just wanted to confirm if you have tried the options for opening the navigation target using the

WDPortalNavigationMode.SHOW_INPLACE

(I am certain you must have tried it before posting it in the forums, but just wanted to confirm it)

--

PK

prasanstar1986
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi PK,

Thanks for your suggestion .

Yes I have tried that as its one of the mandatory parameter for Absolute navigation function.

And also I tried directly tested in CE server without using remote iview .

Even then I am getting the same error.

Two thing which I have doubt on :

1)I have used view containers to hold the views .

2) Have used split to Iview property to yes for the DC . where the 3 views of the component are spaced in a single Iview with this property.

So thinking that when calling another used component DC Interface Window its throwing this error

Kindly suggest on how to overcome this issue.

Regards,

Prasanna