Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggering the idoc for Classification data changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

I need your help for implementing the bewlo requirement related to Idocs.

Requirements is related Idoc outbound processing for Material Master data changes.

1. I have extended the idoc basic type MATMAS05 with the new 2 fields ATINN,ATWRT these 2 fields related to classification.

2. Idocs has to be generated when there is any change in the Material Master or Classfication .

3. Presently I can able to trigger the Material master data changes , but I am unble to fugure out the objects related to Change pointers for Classification data changes inorder to maintain them in BD52 for my corresponding Message type .

eg: Tcode BD52 what is the Object ,Table name,Field name needs to be maintained in BD52 for change pointers ?

When there is a change in Classification data also my idoc needs to be generated along with the Material data .

Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saritha,

1. WE81 Create new message type

2. WE82 make connection between IDOC type MATMAS05 and message type

3 .BD59 Create the field that we will use to filter the idoc in the distribution model .

Note: You can take a look at the standard message type MATMAS to find ALE object type and Segm. type

4. BD64 Create distribution model.

create new model and press button Add message type to add the new message type and the sender and receiver systems

Under the message type choose the filter and add the fields from and filter

5. BD60 To be able to use changepointers for the new message type, it must have a reference to the original message type MATMAS. You make this referecne in BD60.

6. BD52 In this transaction you set up the fields that triggers a change. Note that it is not possible to copy the fields from and existing message type (For example from MATMAS). However, you can use an existing message type in BD52 to find out Object and table name for the fields.

i think this information will help you.

Thanks

Ravipatlola

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All ,

I got the solution for my query i.e what are the fields that I have to maintain for the Change pointers in BD52 inorder to trigger the idoc for Classification data changes either by MM01 or MM02 as follows.

in BD52 I have maintained the entries as follows.

CLASSIFY ABAUSP ATCOD

CLASSIFY ABAUSP ATINN

CLASSIFY ABAUSP ATWRT

CLASSIFY ABKSSK KEY

When ever I changed the data for Classification I will get the corresponding entry from the FM 'CHANGE_POINTERS_READu2019 .

But this chanepointer read FM returned table will contains the internal object number as Key for the classification data.

and Key will contains the Matnr number if change is related to Material Master data.

So I found one more FM to get the link between the Internal object number to Material number when the change is related to Classification i.e "CUOB_GET_OBJECT".This FM is most important aspect to get the link between the change object number to Material.Luckily I got this and my problem has been resolved as I got the link between the classfication information to the material number.

Object class will be MATERIAL for MM change.

Object class will be CLASSIFY for classification data change.

DATA: gv_object_number TYPE cuobj.

• If changes related to Classification

IF gt_chgptrs-cdobjcl = gc_classify AND ( gt_chgptrs-tabname = gc_abkssk OR

gt_chgptrs-tabname = gc_abausp ).

• Get the Object number from CP tabe

gv_object_number = gt_chgptrs-cdobjid.

• Fetch the link between this Object to the Material Master.

CALL FUNCTION 'CUOB_GET_OBJECT'

EXPORTING

object_number = gv_object_number

IMPORTING

class_nr = gv_class_nr

class_type = gv_class_type

object_id = gv_object_id

inob_object = gw_inob_object

EXCEPTIONS

not_found = 1

OTHERS = 2.

endif.

Tthe returned structure gw_inob_object

will contains the material numer .

Please let me know if any one need help on the same.

0 Kudos

Hi Saritha,

Can you please explain all the steps in detail, i'm also facing the same issue but not able to trigger the classification outbound IDOC from Material Master through change pointers.

Thanks,

Gnaneswar

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing same problem.

I have done all required configuration but change pointer entry is not getting created in BDCP2.

Could you please tell where did you wrote this code??

Thanks,
Darshan

0 Kudos

darshanp840 please post your own question, don't add a question as a comment to a decade-old post. "Former member" won't reply to you anyway, c'mon now.

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem , the table inob is empty.

Do you know another way to find the relationship ?