cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman 7.1 Setup SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm not able to get SLD in Solman 7.1 up and running. We need Solution Manager 7.1 to download EHP5 Packages for a ECC 6.0 system, so MOPZ should be running.

Afer new Installation of Solman 7.1 I did a client copy - so our working client is 100.

I changed client 001 of the UME Destination to client 100 in JAVA environment (soution found here: )

In SOLMAN_SETUP Configuration I went to step 6.1 "Select SLD". SLD should be on Solution Manager - we don't have another SLD system running.

Even though button is green now, no SLD is shown in list. I think this is because of a few configuration errors I got during automatic configuration.

I went through configuration step afer step again. To setup up a local SLD I pushed button "Setup local SLD" in Edit mode.

System told me that SLD server settings will be saved and configured as local SLD.

I logged into system with user SOLMAN_ADMIN (which was configured a few steps before). Logon is not possible. Logon with same user and password in solman abap sap system works.

So I took my personal user - logon is possible.

System started with configuration and stops at step 2 with the XPATH evaluation-error. I found the solution in note 1615612. Works.

STEP 4 asks for users. For "SAP Solution Manager ABAP" I take my personal user, SAP Solution Manager J2EE is J2EE_ADMIN. For the technical users I give some passwords.

STEP 105 breaks with error message: "Error: USER_AUTH_FAILED: User account for logonid "SLD_CS_USER" not found. Step: Adds user SLD_CS_USER to the SAP_SLD_GUEST role.

I checked in SU01 - user exists and SAP_SLD_GUEST role is attached. So I jumped over this step.

After that system hangs in STEP 124 (Configuration of Data-Supplier-Attributes).

I aborted configuration.

So my questions are:

- which users do I have to put in correctly in STEP 4?

- why doesn't work login with user SOLMAN_ADMIN in the JAVA environment?

- how to solve error message with the SLD_CS_USER and the role?

- what to do if step hangs?

Regards,

Julia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved with update to java packages.

Regards

Julia

former_member235680
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Solman 7.1 was running with latest kernel and ABAP+ JAVA support packages.

I too faced the same problem and followed note 971249 - JMSServerSecurityException thrown accessing JMS resources.

There was some problem with the user permissions and assigned them as per method given in the note.

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also, please go to configtool -> secure store and check what's your master client, ensure it points to client 100.

Cheers,

Thanks,

Nicholas Chang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Two points...

1. You no longer need to create an additional client in Solution Manager. SAP supports using 001 as your productive client. This enables you to take advantage of all the preconfiguration deliverd with Solution Manager.

2. When you created 100 - Where did you copy users from? And did you switch the JAVA UME to the new client? Copy users from 001 to 100 and then goto http://<server>:<port>/useradmin > configuration > ABAP System and change the client from 001 to 100. Now the SLD users will be in 100 and you should be able to continue.

let me know if that helps.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you did the client copy to client 100, did you choose user master copy from client 001 ? If not then please copy user master again from client 001 as by default UME for As Java is client 001 which contains all users and roles necessary for AS Java. Please check.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I did the client copy from client 001 to 100.

Regards

Julia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julia,

You need to check 2 things here.

1)Goto Visual admin tool -> SLD data suppliers -> This should be success.

2) Goto Visual admin -> Jco destinations -> THere will be a jco for SLD -> CHeck the client,user and password. It shold be properly set. Stop the service and restart it.

Hope this should fix your issue.

Thanks,

Jagadish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julia,

Goto Visual admin -> Server 0 -> Services -> Jco RFC provider -> There will be one service called SAPSLDAPI_SID -> CHeck all the settings there .. Client, user, password.

Then SLD Data supplier - > Check for the Data supplier service. It should be success.

Thanks,

Jagadish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jagadish,

thanks for your support.

I went with Visual Admin tool to node SID - Server - Services - SLD Data Supplier.

I saw some information - how can I check here?

Afterwards I went to node SID - Server - Services - JCo RFC Provider and saw informations about client, user password. How can I check these informations? I stopped the SAPSLDAPI_SID RFC listener and started again. This worked without problems.

I closed visual administrator and tried to login again via http://hostname:50000/sld. After cklick on button "Administration" there is no reaction - I get a blank site with no information on it.

When I start configuration again through SOLMAN_ADMIN system hangs now in step 107 " SLD Server Configuration".

Regards,

Julia

Edited by: Julia Bayrhammer on Oct 26, 2011 9:04 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julia,

In SLD Data Supplier node , You need to check if the data collctor job is success. If it is showing failed then you need to correct it.

In Jco destinations tab, is the client, user and password are for your client 100 ?

Please correct the details if they are pointing it to 001.

THanks,

Jagadish.