cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check stored Archive Files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have some ECA_PCA_ITM files that I am having trouble storing on opentext. Background is this:

Files were archived to Opentext area 1 a number of years ago.

This opentext was decomissioned so we retrieved all archive files from there.

We now need to restore the retrieved archive files on Opentext area 2.

However, there is no option to store files as it still thinks files are archived in Opentext area 1.

Is there a way to remove this link?

Our connection to Opentext area 2 is working fine as we are able to store files that were not archived to Opentext area 1 to Opentext area 2. I have also looked into report RSARCH_LIST_RETRIEVED but this only helps us to remove retrieved files and not to check the link to the storage area Opentext area 1.

Thanks for any help, I haven't been able to find anything on SDN/SAP notes at the moment.

Adrian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tried updating STATUS_OPT field of ADMI_FILES table in UAT environment and it looks to be working.

Has anyone tried this/know of any potential downsides?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to add, I have carried on reading and found note 1043676. This doesn't update for ADMI_FILES entries by the looks of things and more importantly requires the old repository to be contactable. Therefore, still got the problem.

Starting to wonder whether updating ADMI_FILES directly to change the field STATUS_OPT might do the trick but it's very dirty and not a route I want to be going down.