cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collecting Material Numbers of idocs collected in 30 minutes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends I have a scenario where I am collecting COND idocs in 30 min time intervals and putting it into a single file, and I need to concatenate the MATNR's of each idoc and put into a field on the target side .The BPM for collecting idocs is working fine , only I need to concatenate the MATNR's into a single target field, Can any one advise how to bring this into the existing BPM functionality.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use containers in BPM which is used to hold temporary values. In the final mapping between Idoc and File, try to use that container variable after appending all the matnrs.

Regards

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish

Please let know the steps or if there is a blog or how to guide on this.

Warm Regards

Arjun

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

we have two approaches to accive collecting idoc.

1. idoc packaging

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/30ea2fdf-f047-2a10-d3a2-955a634bd...

2.by using bpm we can accive this.

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/XI/CollectMultipleIDocs/Collect1.htm

regards,

ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

The Material numbers of all idocs collected need to be concatenated, idoc collection part I am already done with successfully.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

you have to write simple UDF to concatenate all material numbers as one string. just google it for java code.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Why do you use a BPM for that. You could use:

1. in ECC, RSEOUT00 program scheduled every 30 min, with a package size = 5.000 (for instance).

2. in PI, use a Sender CC (idoc) with option Idoc PacKaging + Idoc Packaging size = 5.000 (for intance or higher)

By this way, in PI you will have only one Message with all your Idocs... and so it will be easy to create one source file.

regards.

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I can't use the other solution , I have to use BPM as this is a customer mandate,could you help me with concatenating all MATNR's in one target field.I am not aware about how to use the container element to get the desired result.