cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Traffic light showing the red colour in vl10g after all status completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

My client facing one issue regarding the vl10g traffic light it show red colour after all document status is completed so please let me know I have to used which oss note / I have to debug the program(this is the standard T.code) or which way i have to used for resolved this issue so please replay argentely this great help to me and I am very thankful for corporation.

Regrads,

Ravi SAP SD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if you are using userexits (see Note 198137 - VL10: Customer-specific enhancements / user exits). Also, see SAP Note 113411 - Collective note: VL10.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Thank you for your replay definetely i will test same note and will update.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

hope you are doing a STO process, and you have completed the MIGO and Miro (intercompany process). then in completion rule at item category of STO item category, whether you have maintained the relevant status requirement. check this and reply back ravi

regards,

Sudhir

Edited by: Sudhir Nair(India) on Oct 24, 2011 1:14 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

First thanks for the replay, In this case my user is using vl04 and vl10g so in vl10g all Sales order came from vl04 so in this way that all sales order has been showing the completed status after that in vl10g traffic light showing the red mark. there I am trying just select perticular line item and click on dialog tag then it show's the error i.e. "No delivery-relevant items in order 0527087193, order type OR" so please give to me exact solution. for this i have to apply any note or etc.

Regards,

Ravi

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it show's the error i.e. "No delivery-relevant items in order 0527087193, order type OR"

With this in mind, I'd doubt the previous statement that the order status is 'completed'. Such orders wouldn't be picked up for the Delivery Due list. It is possible that either there is a line item that is not relevant to delivery yet it makes the order header status incomplete. Thus Delivery Due list picks up the order # based on the header status but when it checks the line items, there is nothing relevant for delivery.

Check again the order statuses, not just on screen but in the tables VBUK/VBUP. Additionally, you can search for the notes yourself using the message ID/number (e.g. VL 001, which you should see, along with the long text, when you double-click on the message).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you for your reply and response, I got the issue clarification there is batch determination logic one sale org having batch there related sales order does not get cleared from the delivery due index table VEPVG even after being completely delivered. That is the reason it keeps appearing in the VL10G/VL04 transactions for delivery creation.

Another Sales Orga dos't having the batch determination there all sales order entry got cleared in the table VEPVG. after creation of second delivery also. I have to find out the batch determination logic in the delivery user exit. issue has been resolved ones again thanks to all guys.

Regards,

Ravi