cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order no. should be reflected in Excise invoice(J1IIN) in accounting

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

I have created one invoice for one line item, customer want sales order no should be reflected in Billing(VF02) and excise J1IIN accounting...

go to vf02 or J1IIN > accounting >CENVAT clearing>display document: line item 03...here customer want sales order no.

I have made copy control changes but still problem is there,

I have done test on both cases 003 and 001 but still i m nt getting proper output.

Customer want same sales order no. in J1IIN too in sales order and assignment no. field.

VTFL> 002> B and B this will solve my issue till billing...but same sales order no. I want in excise invoice(J1iin)..

Kindly suggest...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to tcode FS00 for the account that invoice determines, and in tab 'control' try with the proper value for 'sort key' (press F1 and read the help). If you don't have the right value do the settings for this field with SM30 for view V_TZUN.

Other possibility is do it with enhancements. For this last option, see Note 301077 - User exits for the interface to accounting.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin

I agree what Eduardo said . Go to FS00 and give the G/L accounts that are being used for Excise Invoice transactions. In

FS00->Control Data tab->Sort Key.Check what is the Sort key that has been maintained in those G/L accounts. With the help of your FI Consultants ask them to maintain the required details in V_TZUN.table.If you have authorization then go to SM30 and give V_TZUN. table name and select the sort key and maintain fields(VBEL2 - Sales Document & VBELN - Billing Document).

Regards

Srinath

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Srinath and Eduardo,

Thanks for ur reply ,issue has been solved by above setting.

Edited by: KHAPREVIPIN on Nov 1, 2011 2:32 AM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Vipin

As the customer wants the same sales order number in J1IIN, So just do the changes in the program by including the logic that Sales order number should be picked in J1IIN.

NOTE : If your previous thread is answered , kindly close the thread.

Regards

Srinath

former_member477577
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Could u plse tell me how we can solve this issue because i m trying at my end but not getting through...

Vipin

Edited by: KHAPREVIPIN on Oct 25, 2011 2:35 AM