cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference material has not been classified

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting following error when I try to send a material variant from ECC to APO in CFM2.

"Reference material has not been classified"

Configurable material X is populated used in MRP3 view of material master of material variant V.

Class Y (Class type 300) is used in classification view of configurable material.

Characteristic values not populated in classification view of configurable material.

Class Y with class type 400 exists in APO.

Conifgurable material is in APO and has CDP class Y populated in product master.

Now, when I try to activate the integration model to send material variant V in CFM2, .I am getting following error message.

"Reference material has not been classified".

We are using ECC6.0 andSCM 7.0.

Can anybody help me out?

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could see the error message in transactions SMQ1 and others. But, I was not expecting the error when all relevant data is in ECC and APO.

SAP note 527486 is not applicable for versions ECC6.0 and SCM7.0.

I was wondering if anybdy got same error and how this error was fixed.

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srini,

You can check your inbound/outbound queues. If your using outbound queues in R/3 goto SMQ2 otherwise check SMQ1 in APO. In addition to that, please check the following:

-qRFC Monitor -

> CFQ1

-Application Log ---> CFG1

It should be capture on your queues the error, so you can check them or correct it and if you think its not relevant you may delete the blocked request.

Lastly - you may want to check SAP note 527486 for this. Hope this helps.

Cheers!