cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barcode Label Printer & Scanner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The requirement is to print the document key using barcode label printer and stick the label on the 1st page of the hardcopy document. After sending the hardcopy document to the recipient, he will scan the barcode by using barcode scanner / reader and then corresponding dodument has to be opened in SAP by identifying the document key in the barcode.

If anyone used the barcode label printer and scanner, please let me know the name of barcode label printer & scanner (may be Zebra product but not sure) and also give your suggestions to meet this requirement.

Regards

Raja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja

Let me know if you still have questions on this requirement. There are have white papers on how to print from SAP to Zebra Printers at Zebra.com, just search on keyword SAP. There are several ways to print from SAP using Smart Forms, Auto ID Infrastructure, Interactive Forms and also using the SAP upload method, etc.

If you are really in a bind, let me know.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Dean

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried using ABAP program to fetch the document key and publish the same on the barcode label.

You can check with Intermec. They can help you out with Barcode printer and scanner.

Zebra is also a good option.

Regards,

Deepak Kori