cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IM - WM movement type 652 assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

We have business process to create DO with movement type 652, with material status R, for specific purpose.

In IM-WM movement type interface movement type 652(IM) has assigned to mvt type 255(WM).

So i try to to assign 652 to 601 because we need this material will move to issuing area 916, but when we run LT03 the destination area still 255 bin 910 - GI General

i was created new WM movement type 652, and assign to 652, but still have same condition.

So i try to change WM movement type 255 and also change dest bin to be 916 as dynamic bin, but when we run LT03 destination is still 255 bin 910 - GI-General.

Somebody pls help me to solve this problem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Firstly, if you really want to assign WM movement 601, I would suggest that you follow the instructions in KBA 1486422 which gives you information on how to find out which WM movement is being determined. You may have incorrect config in table T321 and the coding in this KBA should help you to determine that.

Alternatively, if you want to use the other WM movement type but with a 916 destination storage type, you can change this on the config in the WM movement type. You will find this config at the following menu path:

IMG -> Logistics Execution -> Warehouse Management -> Activities -> Transfers -> Define Movement Types

Here for the movement you are using and the relevant warehouse, you can change the destination storage type to whatever you need.

Hope this helps. Regards,

Sinéad Curran