cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need 4 levels in Product Hierarchy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The requirement is to have 4 levels in Product Hierarchy. Currently SAP maintains it in three levels(5/5/7) and we want to extend it to 4 levels (3/4/4/7)

This question was already asked in the forum<b>(Title:Product Hierarchy Levels change... )</b>

but i have few doubts to it.

The solution given was :

1) Created 4 custom domains ZPRODH1(4 chars),ZPRODH2(3 chars),ZPRODH3(2 chars) & ZPRODH4(9 chars)

2)Applied access keys to standard SAP data elements PRODH1,PRODH2,PRODH3 & PRODH4 to attach them to custom domains(refer above) instead of standard domains.

3)Applied access key to change standard SAP structure PRODHS to incorporate new 4 levels. (ZZPRODH1,ZZPRODH2,ZZPRODH3,ZZPRODH4)

but this applies only if we get the access key but if client is not ready for this option, can anyone tell me how to go about this?

Creating a Z structure will not help because there is no way i can force the Product hierachy field to refer my <b>Z</b> structure instead of Standard structure.

Pls let me know if I am missing anything.

I need to do this urgently....

Aniticipating your quick reply.................

Regards,

Swapna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapna,

Provide the technical requirement rather than general requirement so that we can come out with the solution.

Regards,

Azaz Ali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azaz Ali,

In the above conversation, I have provided the technical requirement itself.

I want to add a new field to PRODH structure and also want to change the length of the existing fields.

Regards,

Swapna