Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment logic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please answer my below query on the Deployment logic:

Loc1 has demand and the sourcing is from Loc2. If depolyment relevant horizons (PULL or PUSH) are defined in both locations, then during deployment from which location the horizon would be read. From Demand Loc or from Sourcing loc?

I suppose, in PULL DEP HOR if the horizon is 10 days in Desination loc , then Deployment would look at the availability of DISTRIBTION RECEIPT (STR's) in the target location which are falling in the 10 days horizon (this 10 days is defined in the target location ) and DISRIBUION DEMAND (Planned orders) in the source locaion and confirm accordingly

(assuming the ATD receipts is defined as planned orders in the sourcing location)

also let me know if two different ATD receipts and issues categories are assigned in both the locations target and source , then from which location are the categories read during deployment, from source or target?

Regards,

SS

Edited by: SAPSriman on Oct 23, 2011 3 :30 PM

Edited by: SAPSriman on Oct 23, 2011 3:49 PM

Edited by: SAPSriman on Oct 23, 2011 3:54 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The pull, push horizons & ATD Receipts and issue categories are read from the source location only because they are supply relevant and should be controlled at the supply location level.

During Deployment, the system tries to read ATD receipts and issues from Product master of source location, If not defined, then it tries to read from location master of source location. If not maintined here, the Std categories ATR /ATI are used for deployment.

Regards,

Ashok

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

During deployment, the system will only read the above settings from source location instead of target.

This is both for the horizons and the ATI/ATR category groups.

Best Regards,

Ada