Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit : Exchange rate Error

former_member1111576
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am getting the error message ( mentioned Below) when i try to raise the sale order ( VA01) .

"Credit: Exchange Rate from USD in INR by date 23.10.2011 Could not be determined "

Configuration i did :

1) In credit control area ( OB45) defined currency as USD and my Base currency is INR.

2) Defined the exchange rate in OB08.

Could you please advise how to resolve this error.

thanks

Bala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor

Dear Bala,

Can you please provide the Error Message no?

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

former_member1111576
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

The Error Number : V1454.

Thanks

Bala

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bala,

The error message is coming because your company code currency differs from the credit control are currency.

Maintain the same currency in credit control area as maintained in the company code and retry.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

former_member1111576
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

Thanks for your help. Is this Standard Funtionality that we cannot able to maintain different Currency for credit limit and Compnay code?

thanks

Bala.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bala,

Maybe.

You may please get the help of ABAP-er and try to understand the code.

What i have understood from the code is if the currencies differ between company code and credit control area, system will trigger this message (i have only limited ABAP knowledge).

so kindly double check again.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member664020
Participant
0 Kudos

What is the solution for the error v1454?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following note:-

Note 72879 - Neg.values, credit exch.rate, termination V1454

G. Lakshmipathi

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

I think exchange rate is maintained between US$ and INR is maintained in the table TCURR by the client. Normally Financial master data team will maintain exchange rate in the mentioned table. Becuse of the lack of the exchange rate maintained on the mentioned date system is unable to convert US$ to INR or viseversa. Please check with FICO consultant and findout the exact table in which currency exchange rate is maintained (TCURR is standard or your custom table). Hope this explains.