cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEGATIVE INCOMING ORDER QUANITY IN PRODUCT ALLOCATION

0 Kudos

Hi SDN Members,

If I see the info structure table we have built I am seeing that there there is a negative quanity in incoming order column, where as in normal situation the incoming order quantity is postive and it cannot be more than product allocation quanity .

Is there any way as to analyse which orders have updated the incoming order column quanity. ?or why that negative values are flowing.

Regards

Amjad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing the same issue.

Was this resolved? If yes, please do share the resolution steps. I have already checked MC8C and it is as suggested in the last reply of this post.

Thanks a lot in advance.

hp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amjad,

Check the condition type whether it is in +/-,it should be in + in T.code V/06, and also check the item category T.code VOV7 some one may tick the returns check box.

Check and revert

Regards

Ram

0 Kudos

Dear Ram,

Please note that this is related to product allocation ,how come condition type are related to updating incoming quantity field in info structure?if it is then which condition type you want me to check ?.

Regds

Amjad

0 Kudos

Amjad,

Check MC8C (Maintian planning type) for the relevant Info structure .

Once you are in, double click on line Incoming Orders Qty. Under Aggregation Type select total created.

Rgds,

Abhilash