cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Price Conditions doesn't determine the new exchange rate in billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo People

We are using TAXBRJ in our company and sometimes is used a manual condition to determinate a price. The process is a exportation and is used exchange rate USD to BRL . When we create a billing (VF01) with copy of delivery the exchange rate dosen't update with the rate of the day.

We made the following analyses :

- For Automatic Conditions the redetermination(update) of exchange rate is updated correctly, don't have problems.

- On the copy control delivery to billing, the exchange rate determination was set to carry the date of the day on PricingExchRate type (Type E "Exchange rate determination according to current date" because that the automatic conditions work correctly).

- I was tried change the copy control to pick the billing date ( Type C "Exchange rate determination according to billing date", but doesn't work. In the category item we put the Pricing dategual like billing date, but doesn't work too.

- In the first VF01 display we put manually the pricing date but to manual condition doesn't work.

I found just one note about copy condittion to billing and exchange rate, but this note is only for sap 4.7, and we sap version is 6.0.

I'd like to confirm if to manual conditions will haven't the redetermination of exchange rate on the billing, and I'd like to know if exist some note about this; Or I will have to make some development to redeterminate this rate?

Thanks,

Henrique.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

szabolcs_domb
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Henrique,

I was coming across the same situation - and so far couldn't figure out any standard solution. If you found anything, please let me know.

thanks and regards,

Szabolcs Dombó

szabolcs_domb
Explorer

After a few year I just found OSS Note 97487 which proposes a workaround, as this function is missing from standard SAP and is not planned to be implemented.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks for yours reply !!

The field where the problem happened is KOMV-KKURS, and the system is proposing the exchange rate according to M. As I said, the problem just occur when a Price is entered manually is sales order. When we make the VF01, to others conditions carry the new tax rate in KOMV-KKURS is update normally, just to this manual condition don't work.

The note that I mentioned on my last thread was 97487, but will not resolve the problem.

I think that if I am using in copy control on PricingExchRatetype like Type E "Exchange rate determination according to current dateu201D should work with any condition.

When I changed the copy control on PricingExchRate type to C like show note 92613 the process don't work too.

The currency of document is BRL, just the price is typed as USD.

Att,

Henrique

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Henrique.,

Have you checked whether the system is proposing exchange rate according to M ?

Please check and revert back along.

Also Please specify which rate are you concerned about as asked by Mr.Lakshmipathi.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure which exchange rate field you were talking about.

As you would be aware three exchange rates you can find in billing document. They are

a) VBRP-KURSK = Document currency for Price determination which depends on the setting of TVCPFLP-PFKUR in copy control

b) VBRK-KURRF = Document currency for FI postings. If you input manually in sale order field VBKD-KURRF, it is copied to above table / field. Otherwise, this will be determined during invoice generation

c) KOMV-KKURS = this is for local currency at Price condition level which will be determined based on pricing date.

For more details see Note 92613 - Determining price exchange rates for billing date

G. Lakshmipathi