cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error#1#com.tssap.dtr.pvc.basics.transaction / Access orchestrator failure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Master,

I made system copy of EP 7 , when starting the instance i checked server0 always in "starting applications" of service kmnode" (checked from telnet 5nn08) with below log in applicationlog. UME is ABAP and seems already set correctly to other ABAP server. Any clue what may be missing? Thank you.

Applications/DTR/BackgroundTasks#sap.com/tc~dtr~enterpriseapp#com.tssap.dtr.pvc.basics.transaction.AbstractSessionBoundTask#Guest#0##n/a##cd97dcc0fca511e091c9001e0b5136e8
#Thread[Scheduler_com.tssap.dtr.server.deltav.runtimeconfig.impl.ConfigParamsCheckerTask\#53_workerThread\#0,1,Scheduler_com.tssap.dtr.server.deltav.runtimeconfig.impl.ConfigParamsCheckerTask\#53]##0#0
#Error#1#com.tssap.dtr.pvc.basics.transaction.AbstractSessionBoundTask#Java#background.outOfDBConnections#
#Service unavailable, running background task {0} failed. Database connection pool is out of connections. Check connection pool and database settings.#1#com.tssap.dtr.server.deltav.runtimeconfig.impl.ConfigParamsCheckerTask#

#/Applications/CBS/Service##com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.sync.AccessOrc####n/a##d10b38f0fca211e0b734001e0b5136e8
#Thread[CBS AccessQueue Orchestrator,10,SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_Group]##0#0#Error#1#/Applications/CBS/Service#Plain###Access orchestrator failure#

closed, DB issue solved

Edited by: ASEP ABDUROHMAN on Oct 22, 2011 9:23 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you for the feedback, I assume you have solved the issue by raising the DB connection pool (parameter sysDS.maximumConnections) as per: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/2d/732441509fa831e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Regards,

Ervin