cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery List VL10 Layout Change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to change layout for t.code VL10.

Can anyone help me how should i get started?

I am doing this for the first time.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Can you explain the business requirement.What you want to change in lay out.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VL10, I want set a limit on Delivery Creation Date. I don't want users to create delivery beyond 30 days. IF user tries to do that I need an alert

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Do you need controlling in selection on initial screen.Ex:01.01.2011 to 30.01.2011.

Regards,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System has to read order creation date while specifyieng delivery creation date in vl01n.so if the delivery creation date is beyound 30 days it has to give a warning message.for this you have to ask your abaper.

MV50AFZ1 try this user exit.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i need controlling on selection date.

So for example, if anybody tries to access VL10 to create delivery today then he can enter max upto 21.11.2011. if the user enters any date beyond this, there will be an alert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I am trying to do the same using VOL1. is there a way we can control this via this. Also how can we change input fields in Vl10?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this User exit USEREXIT_PREPARE_LEDAT. which is in Include V50R_USEREXIT_PREPARE.This you can use at VL10 transaction level.

Thank you.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

In std program RVV50R10C ,USEREXIT_PREPARE_LEDAT. Keep your code here and handle that message here.In this try with enhancement spot.

Regards,

Madhu.

Edited by: madhurao123 on Oct 22, 2011 12:36 PM