cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rule Upload : GRC10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Would appreciate if anyone can let me know how to use the Upload SOD rules feature under SPRO>Access Control> Access Risk Analysis> SOD Rules> Upload SOD rules.

Here I am asked to upload the files for Business Process, Function, Permission, Risk etc. but not sure where can I get the format for these files? I need to append few new functions and their corresponding risks into an existing ruleset.

Many thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can have a look at the SAP Global default ruleset , that will help you to map your Function , action and risk information into the proper upload templates. These are 9 diff files that you will have to create based on your rule set infomation . Once you have these files created use SPRO to upload these files.

If you couldnt find the template for these upload files , please drop me a email on my email address (business card) , and i can help you.

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikas,

Thanks, have dropped you a mail for the files. Though I am not very sure I need them or whould I directly use the export functionality of my exixting SAP GRC 5.3 ruleset.

We have decided not go to for the Global Ruleset but use the custom one from GRc 5.3 (as we were using GRC 5.3 earlier) by importing the same. Thus I have the following questions on he rueset Migration:

1. How will I migrate existing Ruleset from 5.3 to 10.0 Development Box(using your files or I guess there is a functionality already in 5.3 to export the ruleset)? Can you please tell me how to Migrate this (which was actually my question)?

2. How will then I be able to Migrate the ruleset from GRC 10.0 Development Box to GRC 10.0 Quality Box?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a migration guide available https://websmp210.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700001377362010E/AC10_Migration_SP05_en.pdf

In regards to your original post; that specific upload screen you saw is usable to import your ruleset, like you could in 5.3 i.e the text files in the correct formats etc. In GRC 10.0, the rulesets delivered by SAP now come in the form of BC sets, which just need activating. As you have a custom rule set, check out the migration guide and the steps for migrating 5.3 to 10.0.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All,

Do you know about any utility or program which we can use to transport the Mitigation Controls from GRC DEV to GRC PRD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikas,

Could I get those 9 templates?

Regards,

Elijah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please drop me a email on my email address (Business Card) and i will be glad to share those files.

Vikas

former_member208207
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

I didn't find the email address (Business Card) and Please  share those files to my mail id SAP.SURESH18@GAMIL.COM.

Its little urgent..Plz

thanks,

suresh