cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help gathering data for a particular material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I am looking to gather the following data for a material X in the year Y. Customer number, invoice number, net price, unit price, total billed quantity, total order quantity, invoice data, customer name and SKU#. Any advice on this topic would be appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear jasongraham,

Welcome to the SDN Forum,

Your requirement can be make satisfied with standard reporting tool SQVI, here give your table names and join the fields and you can select the fields which are required to you.

http://www.erpgenie.com/sap-technical/utilities/using-the-sqvi-transaction

Regards

Ram

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is an enhancement called Report.so prepare a functional specification and give it to your abaper.then he can give you solution.

As Mr. Laxmipathy said above use billing related tables to determine data.

Thank you,

former_member182379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will not get all the detaisl in single report, you have to create a zreport with your requirement, for individual report you can use, VF05 or VF05N for billing details, use MBGR or MB51 with movemen ttype 601,101 etc. to track the delivery and Gr details for PO price detaisl use ME2M or ME2L for that material and vendor then you can check the price in each PO.

regards,

zafar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, this should have been posted in sales forum and hence, moving from MM forum to Sales forum. Coming to your query, before posting, please search the forum for SD tables so that you will get the required information.

You have to develop a query considering tables like VBRK, VBRP & KONV.

G. Lakshmipathi