cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I put Service charge to receive money from customer in Sales Return

0 Kudos

My company will receive the Restocking fee from customer when customer want to return the goods.

I create a Sales Return Document for sales return but I can't put the service charge to charge my customer in the sales return document.

If there is any possibile way to create billing document for return and AR in one billing document.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

I fixed myself

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I fixed myself

How ??

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

I create a TAD item category in billing document copy control for sales return document type.

It's very easy. only need to take care the qty parameter and price parameter.

then It works.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I can't put the service charge to charge my customer in the sales return document.

Why not ?? If you dont want to show the service charge in return sale order but to show only in credit memo, this can be achieved. Assign routine 24 in your pricing procedure against this service charge condition type.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please create a service cherges item, maintaine condition record.

maintain Copy controls to return order w.r.t returns billing doc. / Credit note.

and test it, it should work out

regards

DSR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get a return service charge Z condition added to return pricing procedure and value can be maintained manually.

Later while doing credit for returns, this charge can be reduced from amount to be credited back.