Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing by buckets

Sevin
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

I have the following requirements:

- For the first 100 EA that the customer orders, the price is 10$.

- For subsequent quantities, the price is 5$

For example:

- the customer orders 100 EA --> Total price is 10 * 100 = 1000 $

- The customer orders 107 EA --> Total price is 10 * 100 + 5 * 7 = 1035 $

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

Alas84

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The pricing condition type PR02 can handle the graduated scale scenario. You can use PR02 condition type to handle your requirement.

Thanks,

Ravi

Sevin
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you- the graduated scale type solved my problem !

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alas,

Your requirement is very common and regular.no need to go for any developments it can be done through standard SAP.

Just change the scale type as "D"(Gratuated) in price condition type in V/06.Then maintaine scales for condition record in Vk12.

there you specify like bellow

100----

10inr

200----

5inr

and save the record, if customer raise order for 100 or bellow 100 calculation is Qty*100

if customer raises above 100 as your requirement assume that 107,in this case calculation in sale order is 10010=1000 and 75=35.

so it full fills your requirement.I done it successfully in my system.so try this and revert me for furthur clarification.

Thank you,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in t.code V/06, for the condition type, value A is assigned for the field Check value and C for the field Scale basis under Scales box. Then maintain scales values in t.code VK12 for the pricing condition type. For example, highlight the pricing condition record, click on the scales button on the top. Then maintain values as follows;

From 0 - $10.00

From 101 - $5.00

Regards,

Sevin
Participant
0 Kudos

My understanding of scales is that they impact the total quantity:

so in your example:

0 - 100 = 10$

101 - 1000 = 5$

This means that if the customer orders 107 EA - the price will be 107 * 5. This is not what I am looking for.

I need 100 EA at 10$ and 7 EA at 5$.

Thanks.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks my mistake, I did not understand it properly. You need to write a routine in t.code VOFM and assign the routine in pricing procedure (t.code V/08) in condition formula for alternate calculation type column. You may need to maintain the range values in a z-table and the routine can read the conditions from the table.

I remember similar requirement was discussed in the forums (you can search also). Instead of adding the routine in the pricing procedure, you can it in the pricing condition type in t.code V/06 in the scale formula field also.

Regards,

Edited by: Shiva Ram on Oct 21, 2011 4:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be controlled through your condition type it self,go to V/06 select your condition type there in that scales - scale type

select D Graduated-to interval sc, maintain condition record with scales and check it in sale order,the result will come as per

your given example.

Check and revert

Regards

Ram