cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem to JCO after configure ModelData

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello dear Experts.

I have a DC Web dynpor java when i depploy my DC and tray to configure the ModelData at the end of the asisstant of creating this when i press button finish i got the next error:

Error Summary

While processing the current request, an exception occured which could not be handled by the application or the framework.

If the information contained on this page doesn't help you to find and correct the cause of the problem, please contact your system administrator. To facilitate analysis of the problem, keep a copy of this error page. Hint: Most browsers allow to select all content, copy it and then paste it into an empty document (e.g. email or simple text file).

Root Cause

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.sl.SystemLandscapeFactory.checkStatus(SystemLandscapeFactory.java:991)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.sl.api.WDSystemLandscape.checkStatus(WDSystemLandscape.java:485)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.tools.explorer.JCOConnectionsDetails.updateJCOClientStatus(JCOConnectionsDetails.java:481)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.tools.explorer.JCOConnectionsDetails.addJCOClientToList(JCOConnectionsDetails.java:700)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.tools.explorer.JCOConnectionsDetails.addJCOClientToList(JCOConnectionsDetails.java:664)

... 39 more

If i enter to the Portal content Studio in order to configure this JCO again i got the same exception We have to restart server

to enter to the JCO maintenance of content portal studio.

I am sstuck in this problem.

Thanks for helping me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please look at these links for that

[Problem to JCO After Configure ModelData|http://www.qnasap.com/problem-to-jco-after-configure-modeldata/] and [Null pointer while maintaining JCO destination|;

Hope this is help full for you,

Regards

Vijay