cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customs Duty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In my case, every material has an NGP code (mentioned in the field: Commodity Code/Import code number for foreign trade)

So, when I create a purchase order , I want that the customs duty is calculated in proportion to value taking in consideration the NGP code.And the amount is displayed for each item and also in the header.

this is an example of what I mean.

Material.....................NGP Code..............Quantity (ST)................Unit price...........Total price

X............................... NGP1...............................100................................10.........................1000

Y................................NGP1...............................40.................................20..........................800

Z................................NGP1...............................10..................................5............................50

A.................................NGP2..............................100................................10.........................1000

*For NGP1 a fixed amount 3.000 TND is distributed like this :

X : (1000/1850) * 3000 = 1621 TND

Y : (800/1850) * 3000 = 1297 TND

Z : (50/1850) * 3000 = 81 TND

*For NGP2 a fixed amount 2.000 TND :

A : 2000 TND

What can you advise me to do?

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can write the same logic in the routine & assign it in your pricing procedure against ur price condition type.

you can use routine in Altcaltype-VOFM.

You can have 2 options:-

1- u can have normal price in one cond type, NGP1 fixed amount in another cond type, then write the logic by using the above 2 cond types as per ur calcuation given.

2. Have one maintaince table, maintain amount wrt:NGPs,( you can avoid new cond type for NGP) & write the calculation logic in routine.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you planned to maintain this NGP1 and NGP2 in some field of the order or is it at item level, then create a routine at condition calculation level which will have this formula, once you do it automatically it will read the material NGP1 or NGP2 and then calculation starts as per your requirement, this will bring the value for you automatically

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiii

Thanks for your reply

the NGP1 and NGP2 are maintained in the purchase order at item level..in the field impor.code.no in the import view.

I created a new condition type..but if It's a header condition (and group condition ticked) the amount that I entered manually in the purchase order in the header will be applied to all the item without taking in consideration the NGP code..

and If it's an item condition the amount that I created in MEk1 for the different NGP code will be applied to the item within proportion to there value...

Here is my major problem...I can't solve this problem within your help..thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If you post the same in Material management forum you would get more response, as you have posted in SD , very few will answer this question kindly repost in MM

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks...ok ..i'll do it..