cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Delivery not getting transferred to GTS

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are presently implementing GTS 7.2 Customs Management in my company and we are experiencing this issue. Here are steps completed for the document transfer.

1. GTS plugis are activated for the Inbound Delvieries along with other documents.

2. All the basic configuration is also complete in the GTS system.

When we create a inbound delivery in ECC 6.0, it is not getting transferred to GTS. But when I go set the incomplete check buttoen either at header or line item level of the delivery, then it is immediately transferred to GTS.

I checked all the config related to incomplete procedure for SD/MM documents in ECC. I am able to see the green light automatically set (after the config VI29 and VI49) at the header/item level but still incomplete set is not automatically set. Can you please help to find are there any other config which needs to be done to make this inbound delivery automatic. I understand there is a user exit for this, but I would like to accomplish without userexit.

Thanks in advance.

Vijay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Please explain more about "when I go set the incomplete check button". What exactly do you mean?

And you are suggesting that data is transferred to GTS immediately - even if you don't save the Delivery?? That seems incredible. I think you need to be a bit more precise in your explanations, then we can work out what is happening.

Best regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Dave,

1. In ECC 6.0, when a inbound delivery is created, there is foreign trade tab in both header and item level. In that tab, there is a SET button, its a toggle button. When it clicked it switches between set and unset. so for the document to be transferred to GTS, the status needs to be SET. Hope I am able to explain it clearly.

2. It is obvious that only upon saving an inbound delivery it will get transferred to GTS. Thats what I meant in my question and hope you are able to follow

Thanks

Vijay

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Ok, that's a lot clearer - thanks.

I'm fairly sure that those "SET" buttons have no influence on the transfer of the Inbound Delivery to GTS. And, as far as I know, they have no internal functionality - the toggling buttons are provided just so that you can flag manually if required for some reason. My guess is that making ANY change to the Delivery would have the same result.

The other question I should have asked is; why are you trying to transfer the Inbound Delivery?

- compliance checks?

- transit declaration?

- customs declaration before GR?

That's to say; what gets created in GTS when the Delivery transfers?

Best regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Thanks Dave for quick reply. I really appreciate it.

1. I have done many changes to the inbound delivery by adjusting the qty and adding another material and so on, the Inbound delivery didnt show up in GTS (of course after saving)..

2, As soon as I set the button manually and save the document, the inbound delivery is transferred to GTS.

3. We are transferring inbound delivery to GTS for customs declarations before GR process. When inbound delivery is trasnferred to GTS, It is creating DTAVI document in GTS.

Hope this helps

Vijay.

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

I'm having an issue when saving the inbound delivery, I expect this document to automatically transfer to GTS, it's not getting there.  Checked sm58, no rfc issues.

However, when I manually initial transfer in the plug in, it gets transferred as well a worklist exist for prior to good receipt for declaration.

Please help as to why the inbound delivery not transferring automatically.

Thank you.

Maria

0 Kudos

Issue resolved.

venkat_jammi3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Please ignore my reply - I didn't read your question completely...sorry

Hi Vijay,

Do you see any errors in these transactions?

SM58 in ECC

/SAPSLL/APITIBD_TLOG in GTS

and Do you see the inbound delivery in the table /SAPSLL/CORREF in GTS?

Thanks,

Venkat

Edited by: Venkat Jammi on Oct 25, 2011 6:14 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

There are no logs in either ECC or GTS for the inbound delivery. All the document transfer setting and respective GTS document settings are made. Once I set or click the incomplete procedure button at the header level of the delivery in the "Foreign Trade" tab, the document flows without any issues.

To add more information, there is a USER EXIT related to this. My assumption is we usually use the BADI or USER EXIT only when there are exceptions, Since this is the straight forward configuration, the document should get released as soon as it is created. Any help in this regard would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Vijay.

venkat_jammi3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Not sure if this will help, but you can try maintaining these config steps in ECC

Maintain Incompleteness Schemas for Foreign Trade Data VI29

Foreign Trade Data in MM and SD Documents VI49

Define Procedures and Default Value OVE7

Define Business Transaction Types And Default Value

Thanks,

Venkat