cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SOAMANAGER transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Buddies,

I have an rfc function module for which I create a web service(service difinition). In SOAMANAGER transaction, when I select the rfc function module and click "Open Webservice navigator for selected binding", it is throwing an error saying that

Service cannot be reached Note The termination occurred in system ECD with error code 404 and for the reason Not found. The selected virtual host was 0 .

Where might be the problem.

Searched the forums before posting. Please kindly suggest as it is delayed for GO LIVE.

Thanks & regards,

Kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have tested the URL which I got from the second link in SOAMANAGER(Open WSDL document for selected binding)with SOAPUI tool. It is working fine.

But when I clicked "Open Webservice navigatore for selected binding" I am getting error.

Please help me tackle this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

It's more than likely that WSNavigator is not configured properly in your environment.

First check that you have a JEE stack in your landscape with WSNavigator (along with all the necessary services) configured. There are many guides that you can find here on on SDN relating to setting this up right.

Then check that the business system (where you launch TCode SOAMANAGER from) is also configured correctly (i.e. pointing to this JEE stack with WSNavigator setup - Search for something called System Global Settings (through SOAMANAGER) in SAP Help. Check that this configuration is setup correctly.

Regards, Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trevor,

I have set the correct Hostname and Portnumber in SOAMANAGER --> System Global Settings, By this, my problem solved.

Doubt : Apart from this, do we need to install the JEE stack? I am not aware of whether my Basis guy has installed JEE or not.

Thanks & Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I should have actually been more clear in my earlier response, sorry for that.

The J2EE stack is only necessary if you want to test your service specifically using WSNavigator as a test tool..

What I should have also said is that there are other ways of testing your service. If you use a free tool called SoapUI. In SOAMANAGER, there is another option called "Open WSDL for selected biding" (or something similar) next to where you found the "Open WSNavigator..."link. You can use the URL that opens up with the "Open WSDL..." option in SoapUI to generate a project and test your service.

Or you can use the URL in just about any other test tool.

Regards, Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Trevor,

I have generated a webservice for getting PurchOrder details (ZBAPI_PO_GET_DETAILS1). When i executed and test in WS Navigator, it is displaying all zero values in the output.

I provided only PO Number as given in BAPI documentation(only PO is required).

Then I have tested the same Binding URL in SOAPUI Testing tool, I got these error.

<faultcode>soap-env:Server</faultcode> <faultstring xml:lang="en">CX_SY_CONVERSION_NO_NUMBER:XSLT exception.An error occurred when deserializing in the simple transformation program /1BCDWB/WSSAC7F2FC392B72D8A3E5.The argument '?' cannot be interpreted as a number</faultstring> <detail> <ns:SystemFault xmlns:ns="http://www.sap.com/webas/710/soap/runtime/abap/fault/system/"> <Host>undefined</Host> <Component>APPL</Component> <ChainedException> <Exception_Name>CX_SOAP_CORE</Exception_Name> <Exception_Text>CX_SY_CONVERSION_NO_NUMBER:XSLT exception.An error occurred when deserializing in the simple transformation program /1BCDWB/WSSAC7F2FC392B72D8A3E5.The argument '?' cannot be interpreted as a number</Exception_Text> </ChainedException> <ChainedException> <Exception_Name>CX_SXMLP</Exception_Name> <Exception_Text>XSLT exception</Exception_Text> </ChainedException> <ChainedException> <Exception_Name>CX_ST_DESERIALIZATION_ERROR</Exception_Name> <Exception_Text>An error occurred when deserializing in the simple transformation program /1BCDWB/WSSAC7F2FC392B72D8A3E5: Main Program:/1BCDWB/WSSAC7F2FC392B72D8A3E5| Program:/1BCDWB/WSSAC7F2FC392B72D8A3E5| Line: 25| Valid:X</Exception_Text> </ChainedException> <ChainedException> <Exception_Name>CX_SY_CONVERSION_NO_NUMBER</Exception_Name> <Exception_Text>The argument '?' cannot be interpreted as a number</Exception_Text> </ChainedException> </ns:SystemFault> </detail>

Can you please lookinto it.

Thanks,

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

In the SoapUI request message, remove all the "?" (question marks) and then try again.

Regards, Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trevor,

Thanks alot. My problem solved. Now iam able to get PO details in SOAPUI after removeding "?" symbols.

But in WSNavigator, when I click the link "Open Web Service navigator for selected binding", It is prompting the username and password. Iam giving the login credentials(login credentials using which I have created webservie). But it is now allowing me to open the link.

When I provice j2ee_admin login credentials, it is allowing me to enter into the WSNavigator page.

How to maintain SAP User login to open WSNavigator?

Please suggest me.

Thanking you,

Regards,

Kris.