Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawing Table & Displaying Data in SAP Script : Data Alignment probelm

former_member184155
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am Developing An SAP Script in Which Had to Display Data in a Table with Three column & multiple rows, i had created the Table using BOX Command in SAP SCRIPT & assigned a TEXT Element to it & calling this text element while Looping in WRITE_FORM FM.but while displaying DATA in One column the data in another columns shift to the right & if the data in 1st column is less the data in the second column shift to the left. i know these issues had been covered in the past but i am not getting any concrete results from searching in the forum.

Also On more problem when ever i am declaring a text element in some other window & also giving the Command BOX inside it to draw outline the BOX is not drawn.

This seem to be an alignment issue . Experts Please provide me with some alternative.

Thanks & Regards

Priyesh Shah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

To stop columns going left and right.Use number of position in the variable .Like fix the lenght &name(10)&.Here name can print 10 characters.

For box not appearing in other window check the box command parameters .It will draw.Not a alignment problum.