cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Invoice issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have created Excise Invoice in Proforma Invoice No is . We find that Education Cess and SHE not appearing in the Excise Invoice. There are instances in P also where this error has taken place. This is happening for plant x. When we create an excise Invoice against a stock Transfer Order from plant x to y it is working fine. However when we create an excise Invoice against a customer sales order we are having this issue.

can you advise what could be reasons

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the excise group setting for that plant whether u have maintained the tick for Shcess and Ecess. then maintaining the Delivery type and billing type in tax on goods movement setting even for proforma invoice or to customer is must, check that also

regard,s

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahgava,

Education Cess and Shess are coming in the profrma Invoice, but it does not come in the Excise, what could be reasons, I have checked for all other settings

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear IMIMINT

Please check my postigs above and go through that, that might be an exact reason for your error.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear IMIMINT

First check in respective excise registration has been flagged for Liable to SED and Liable to CESS and check the AT1 for H.cess

Check the pricing procedure &condition types.

Do the proper account determination in Specify Excise Accounts per Excise Transaction. for DLFC and assign relavant G.L accounts in Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction.**

Check the respective excise duties are comming in Performa invoice.

Please check and revert

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please can you guide what are the T.codes to check the all the settings and I have list of Invoices where Iam trying to check the Invoices where it says The exise invoices J1iin, what is T.code for Depot sales and how to get that.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To check CIN config goto SPRO>LOGISTICS-GENERAL>TAX ON GOODS MOVEMENT>INDIA

here you can see the Basic setting,master data,account determination etc...

for your case go to basic settings>determination of excise duty>condition based excise determination>classify condition types.

Check you specified the Hsec condition type with your pricing procedure here.

and also check whether you specified check for the field AT1 in excise group which is assigned to that plant.

Let me know your result.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

J1iin is seen in report with DLFC as transaction type,

where as for Depot sale Order their is No J1iin its only J1ij and its has a report J_1idepotstock where you can see the details of the vendor and equivalent folio number for depot plant

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check you specified the Hsec condition type with your pricing procedure in "clasify condition types" in CIN path(Logistics-General).

Thank you,