cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order allocation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The material was not confirmed for a particular material in the order.But the stock was there when I check in MB5B.I suspect, the material was allocated for other sales order.I need to what for which sales orders this material was allocated .So system was unable to confirm for my order

Thanks in advance

Regards

Vish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just check in MD04 where you can see both sale order and delivery references against which the stock is blocked.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

For example the order was created for a material xxx for 2 qty, but the item wasn't confirmed on the requested delivery date.It does the forward scheduling and proposes the new schedule line date.When the stock is checked on the material ava date in MB5B, the stock was 35 qty. I need to know why the item was not confirmed for this order.The reason should be that the 35 qty should have been allocated ie..reserved to other sales orders.How do I check what are those orders for which the 35 qty was allocated

Thanks in advance

Vish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just one check .. when you do a MMBe just double click on the unrestricted use stocks ... it will give you the no of sales orders which are associated with those quantity.

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So, if I understood you, you can see stock in MMBE, but in ATP for the order you don't get confirmation, right?

1) First you need to check if ATP customization is right for you (OVZ9);

2) Then you can use CO09 to see the material availability and allocation. Use the same checking rule as in the order!

3) Use CO06 to move allocations if in need.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vish,

Go to T.code CO06 there give you material,plant and checking rule A for sales order and press enter there you can see the order no and quantity.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope You can set rejection reasdon for the initial open order and save.

Try it,system can confirm for current order.

Thank you,