cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Invoice being created before standard Invoice is created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I create a sales order. With reference to the sales order I create a delivery.

With reference to the delivery, in VF02, if I try to create an Invoice, I get the following message - Excise Invoice created for the Invoice 597500041.

I need the standard invoice to be created first and using the Tcode Ji11n I should create the Excise Invoice.

But instead I get the above message.

What settings should I check and correct.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

THis is a bug in SAP for J1iin - it creates automatically in background whether you have activated it or not, so kindly apply the note

regard,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

I had applied the note and problem is solved.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In CIN - basic settings - Maintain excise groups there in that outgoing excise invoice Excise invoice during the billing and Create and post inv in single make the both fields un mark.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Both the Check boxes - Excise Inv during Billing and Create and Post Inv single step are Unchecked in the beginning itself.

Still the problem exists.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remove default excise group and series group if you have assigned and try to do cycle once againe and let me know.

Path:Business transaction>out going excise invoices>default excise group and series group in CIN path through Logistics general.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vaideeson Marap...

As per my understanding of your question

If excise invoice is being created automatically the movement you create the commercial invoice in (vf01) ,you need to remove the check box in "excise invoice during billing " respective excise group.

Please check and revert

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check whether automatic excise invoice creation is activated.you can find Tick mark for the field Excise invoice during billing in excise group detailed screen.so de-check it. and try.

Thank you.