cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VK15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I want a guidance with example regarding the how and where to use the pricing transaction VK15,the explanation which i got surfing the sdn is that it creates condition records specific to condition type and table,but any record is based on condition table as this forms the part of the access sequence,then why do we need the VK15 transaction and when the same says, that it is record based on specific table ,what scenario is it exactly addressing to,...please if you could ve ellaborative then it will be of great help

Thanks and regards in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anshuman

I am not sure of this but I found that VK15 is called in the transaction RV14BTCI which is used to load condition records in mass. The program is like a BDC which calls up this transaction multiple times and enters the table where it wants to record a particular condition type (based on the key combination). Considering that in VK11 you have to choose the key combination from a pop up (no link for the program to know which table it should go into) this seems to be the use of VK15.

I also see a similar transaction XK15 where even the application needs to be entered. Even this is called up in RV14BTCI. So basically it may be used for ease of upload of multiple condition records from file.

Thanks

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anshuman,

VK15 is used to maintain condition record with combination of condition type and table,

Ex: in your access sequence there are more than one table so in that case here you can select the condition type and under which table you want to maintain the record.

check and revert

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sir i have checked the screen ,but i could differentiate as what difference it is having with respect to pr00 ,because,this also gives the same input screen as PR00,the table which i populate in the initial screen,what relevance it gives,even in the pr00 screen we get a pop up then select the table...then input the data, the presentation is different,can you be please more elaborate about the role of the input table in the initial screen of VK15

Thanks and regard,

AC