cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI Display datasource in source system error: connextion via ALEREMOTE user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

In our BI 7.0, in RSA1 transaction, when we try to "display datasource in source system" the system shows the error message:

"Screen output without connection user".

This is due to the fact that it tries to connect to our source system with the user ALEREMOTE and not with the user dialog type user.

As ALEREMOTE is a system type user, it doesn't accept any dialog screen.

Can anyone can tell us how to correct this ?

Regrads.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you see any dump along with this error ? Please verify via ST22

Seems the error is not related to the user or user type but related to something else.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Database SAP:

Yes we have dumps on the Source Système: DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND due to the fact that by displaying datasource from BI, we are ask to logon the source system via a dialog user and ALEREMOTE is a system user.

Hello S Sriram:

I'm not looking to restore any datasource only to display them from our Bi system.

For all, the problem occure only on our production système. When I select the same datasource, in the pre-production or dev system, and launch the display, I receive a login window with my user already set in the user field:

Client 500

User YGOFFIN

Password

Hello Anindya Bose:

I'm affraid about doing the modification from system to service on Production. If I change the user type of ALEREMOTE will there be any impact on the loading ?

Thanks for your help.

anindya_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No...that will not impact your loading ...Service User can do the job of communication user and dialog user.

Service = Comm + dialog.

So, no impact on loading.

Still if you have confusion, just after changing the type, check your source system connection from RSA1 ( BW side)

Regards

Anindya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.

Change the user type to service worked.

Regards.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yann GOFFIN

In the RSA1 Select the source tab under that right side you may have the source system name select once and right click you can find the restore. in that its will ask the user id and password for source and Bi system in your case user id must be ALEREMOTE type the correct password and the replicate the source system name once again

I hope this will solved you probelms

Regards

Sriram

anindya_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can make that user type "Service" ...it will work as both dialog + communication

Best regards

Anindya