cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am unable to copy from text data from Customer Master to SO.

I have created text id Z001 in customer master and assigned to procedure & to cust account group

Similarly created text id Z001 in SO and assigned to procedure & to doc type.

But i am unable to capture the data of Z001 which i maintained in customer master in SO.

Wat are the other settings to be done.

Kindly advise.

Thanks

Shri..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It works in our system with '0019' text, we have the access sequence assigned and 'Reference/Duplicate' checkbox is set.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shri,

Go through the link it may help you.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear shrii

First create the trext types for customer master in "TEXT TYPES" and define the text determination procedure and assign this text determination procedure to text type or text ID.

Finally assign this text determination procedure to account group. Go to customer master and maintain the text and save it.

For sales document maintain the different text ID and define text det procedure for sales document and assign this to Text ID's in Textprocedure

Prior to that create an access sequence and select that access sequence go to Access sequence for Text ID's here you need to assign the customer master text object "KNVV" and absinthe text id of customer master.

This access sequence has to be assigned to" Text ID's in Extracted" in access sequence field.

Finally the text determination procedure has to be assigned to your sales documnet type.

Check&Revert

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check condition technique clearly this is configuration error.

Thank you,