cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Response to RFx in SRM7.0 by Buyer/Purchaser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created Restricted RFx and sent them to the relevant Suppliers (Assume I do not have Supplier Enablement). The Suppliers had sent back the Quote by e-mail (Outside SAP).

Now as a Buyer / Operational / Strategic Purchaser I would like to update the RFx response against each Supplier and compare the same for further process.

The issue is I have both Strategic and Operational Purchaser Role. Still I am do not have the tab "RFx and Auction" on my portal.

Pl. let me know if I need to add any other role to activate the "Create Response" query.

Thanks,

Muthu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the following details;

Purchasers can enter a bid on behalf of a bidder. For example, if the bidder is not able to access the system, they can contact the purchaser, who then enters the bid on behalf of the bidder.

To do this, the purchaser goes into the transaction Process Bid as Substitute, searches for a contact person and creates the bid for the bid invitation in question.

The purchaser can also bid as substitute within an existing bid invitation by using the Bid as Substitute functions provided in the bidder list.

To bid as substitute, the purchaser must have authorization for transaction BBP_QUOT_BOB. The first authorization level enables the purchaser to create new bids; the second authorization level enables the purchaser to change submitted bids, as

well as create new bids.

To enable that a purchaser can place surrogate bids also, go to transaction BBPMAININT (Manage Business Partner), edit the bidder BP and select flag u201Callow proxy biddingu201D in Bidder Data tab -> Bidder Characteristics session.

Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

Thanks for the immediate reply. Though I had done this earlier, I have not added the "Contact" details. Now I have added this and enables the "Response" tab.

Thanks,

Muthu

Answers (0)