Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java system error: Call of FM RSRD_X_PRODUCE_PROXY

former_member920516
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We face a strange issue

We have one IB setting (Name A) which were created for Bex Query 7.0 and its output format is PDF

Today we copy this setting and renamed it as B

Strange issue is that

We could execute setting A via program RSRD_BROADCAST_BATCH

But for setting B, it cannot be executed via RSRD_BROADCAST_BATCH

We got error message: Java system error: Call of FM RSRD_X_PRODUCE_PROXY

But both of them could be executed in dialog module (I mean in portal, we choose execute )

Could you kindly provide some comment for it

Thanks and best regards

Alex yang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member920516
Participant
0 Kudos

ID ALEMASTER wast not in the account list in portal side

Former Member
0 Kudos

We just had a simular error wiht our SSO configuration. It was caused by an ABAP User-ID that was mapped to two portal-IDs...

former_member188080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

u2022Such errors are generally intermittent & most likely caused by Out-Of-Memory issues in a java server node. When an OutOfMemory (OOM) issue occurs the java server is restarted and synchronization fails which results in the user becoming invalid. Check the Java Default Trace for any Out-Of-Memory errors. As there may be a huge Java Default Trace in the system use the time that the error occurred to isolate the correct trace. The trace reader provided with the Portal tools can be used to decode the date and time.

u2022To avoid Out-Of-Memory issues reduce the load on java server. Change Broadcasting to serial processing. To do this set parallelprocessing = 1. For further information see http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/48/807834109a1b5ae10000000a42189c/frameset.htm

u2022Execute Support Desk Tool as per Note 937697. Download the latest version of the tool attached to the note. Ensure that all items are Green by following the solutions provided in the generated supportdesk.zip file.

u2022Check through SAP Note 701205 - Troubleshoot Single Sign-On with SAP Logon Tickets.

check following threads as well

former_member920516
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kere,

At first, thanks for your great help on this issue

I do not treat this as Out-Of-Memory issue on Java system because not all IB settings for Bex Query cannot be executed

It looks like that maybe after one time, the setting we created cannot be execute

Could you kindly let me know whether you face similar issue or not

Thanks and best regards

Alex yang

former_member920516
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Thanks for your help on this issue

Now we have some findings and think this is due to authorization issue

Could you kindly let me know which role is mandatory for executing the information broadcasting in background

Thanks and best regards

Alex yang

arvind_doomra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alex,

you need to have authorization object S_RS_ADMWB with the field RSADMWBOBJ = BR_SETTING assigned to

the userid for executing the setting.

Regards,

Arvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind

Thanks for your help

I want to check more detail part now

For the issue user which we run the setting in the past, if we use IB (informaitonb broadcasting) setting which is for BW 3.5. The issue user could execut it

But if this query is for BW 7.0, issue user cannot do it

So my question is that does there exist some different authorization which is only for BW 7.0?

Thanks and best regards

Alex yang

arvind_doomra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

No there is no different authorization.

Since you are getting SSO not authorized ,Authentication failed error, I would suggest you to regenerate the certificates on J2EE Admin, export them and import on ABAP side (transaction STRUSTSSO2). You can refer to SAP Note 912229

for the whole procedure.

Broadcast setting 3.5 works correctly because it does not require a connection to J2EE stack.

Regards,

Arvind

former_member920516
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

Thanks so much for your suggestion

Just one more question in my side

Regards to my previous reply, you could see that

For some old IB settings for 7.0, issue user can execute

But for new created IB settings for 7.0, issue user cannot execute

For certificates on J2EE, does this certificates impact different settings

For example, when creating old settings, certificates on J2EE is ok now

So it will be ok always

For new setting, when we create them, certificates on J2EE is wrong now

So it does not work for new setting

BTW, can we trigger the difference between issue user and correct user in server side?

At last, many thanks for your help on this issue

Thanks and best regards

Alex yang

arvind_doomra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yang

I would suggest you to check the configuration of integration between BI and portal. I suspect the configuration is

not correct.

Please deploy support desk tool as per note 937697 and check if all the signals are green.

Regards,

Arvind

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alex, have you checked note: 1500347?

arvind_doomra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear yang,

Please get the complete error message from the default trace file. search default trace file with error term

and let me know.

Regards,

Arvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

Thanks for your great help

As I got information from our basis team, it looks like that our batch user contains invalid mapping to our pre-calculation server.

But if so, strange point is that

1. If due to user mapping user, why some IB settings works well but some does not

2. Notes 1575891 is useless

Below is the error message in our side

Java system error: Call of FM RSRD_X_PRODUCE_PROXY to ProgId X on host Y with SSO not authorized: Authentication failed.

Message no. RSBOLAP018

Diagnosis

An error occurred in the BI components on the SAP J2EE Engine.

Procedure

Contact your system administrator to have the error analyzed in detail.

Procedure for System Administration

Start the Visual Administrator, log on to the SAP J2EE Engine and choose "<J2EE_SID>" ->"Server" -> "Services" -> "Log Viewer".

The file "defaultTrace.trc" includes detailed information about the error that occurred. In Windows, you can find this file in the Log Viewer under "Cluster <computer name>" -> "Server <server number>" -> "<drive>:\usr\sap\<SID>\JC<INSTANCE>\j2ee\cluster\server<NUMBER>\log". ". In Unix, the file is located under "/usr/sap/<SID>/JC<INSTANCE>/j2ee/cluster/server<NUMBER>/log".

If the file does not include enough detail about the error, you can increase the log level to obtain more information. To do this, choose "<J2EE_SID>" -> "Server" -> "Services" -> "Log Configurator". On the "Locations" tab page, choose "com" -> "sap" -> "ip" -> "bi" -> "webapplications". Using the selection list on the right side of the screen, you can increase the log level, whereby "DEBUG" represents the log level with the most information. You can save your settings by choosing the "Save" icon. The change to the log level is active immediately. Once you have successfully analyzed the error, you should set the log level back to its default value using the appropriate pushbutton; continuous writing to the log file negatively affects the overall performance of the system.

former_member920516
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Could you kindly let me know your comment

Thanks and best regards

Alex yang

former_member225306
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you please check if the user executing the setting has expired

passwords? there is also possibilities that the involved user who

has authorization to schedule the setting, or the authorization user

for involved settings, has got the password expired.

If SSO not authorized, errors usually happen if the JAVA server crashes and is restarted. When this happens,

any BC setting which is pending displays this error.

This error could be fixed by SupportDesk Tool in note 937697.

Regards,

Venkat