cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPDS Heuristics generated planned order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to control the result of the PPDS heuristics, I want the planned orders generated by the heuristics falls on a specific day for its start date eg. Monday. My heuristic strategy is Infinite scheduling and time continuous capacity; also my lot size setting is weekly buckets and heuristic is Planning of Standard Lots.

Is there a setting that will help me control the start date of planned orders result of PPDS heuristics?

Appreciate your inputs

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Since you are using Period Lot-Size, you can maintain a Planning Calendar in the Product Master (Lot-Size tab, Procedure subtab) and set the indicator "Use Period Factor" (also in Lot-Size tab, but in Quantity and Date Determination subtab).

The planning calendar will, then, be used to propose the availability date of the newly created orders. The dates can still be changed because the capacity of the resources still has to be taken into account when the orders are scheduled, though.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiago,

Thanks for your response, yup I've done the simualtion using the planning calendar and period factor; but it just control the availability date of the order and not the start date date of the order.

Do yout think there is a way to do that? Or we will require a customization of a BADI to apply this requirement?

Thanks