cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Delivery Item from Picking Relevant to Not Relevant to Picking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I just changed in Configuration SPRO that Item Categories TAN and TANN from Picking Relevant to Not Relevant to Picking. The error occurs when we try to carry out PGI for some existing DN. The error message is saying "Delivery has not yet been put away / picked (completely)". I think the reason is that this DN has capture the previous setting where it is Picking Relevant.

As there is a number of DNs which have been created previously... I would like to ask is there any method to modify the item from Pick Relevant to Not Relevant to Picking.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear jamison2004

**is there any method to modify the item from Pick Relevant to Not Relevant to Picking.

You go to "OVLP" t code and select your item categories and don't flag the check box. If you flag it the item is relevant to picking.

Check&Revert

Raghu.k

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Dear jamison2004,

Please run the report RVDELSTA in test mode and check if it changes the status. If not, the simplest way to fix this problem is that you can write a correction program such that it clears this relevant for picking for all those delivery items.

Warm Regards,

Pavani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For all the deliveries which have been created before the change from picking relevance to not picking relevant will still be relevant for picking. As the item category details are copied at the time of creation only. Kindly create a separate set of item categories and do the determination so that the old deliveries can be carried out the way it is i.e. with picking relevance and for all the new deliveries created you will have the new item categories defined which will not be relevant for picking.

Kindly let me know in case you need any further clarifications.

Thanks n Regards,

DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check which item category is determined into the delivery.and check whether not relevant for picking is set in that delivery item cat.

Thank you,