cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combining STOs to create a single invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an requirement where we have to create combined invoices for the Inter company STOs . We are able to create a collective delivery document, but when we create the intercompany invocie, it splits because of tyhe different Purchase orders. Please let me know what are the configuration settings need to be maintained to create combined Intercompany Invoice.

Regards,

Swathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VF01 itself you specify all delivery or order numbers as line items and enter and execute than you can see invoice as multiple line items and save.

Let me know you are clear or not.

Thanking you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Swathi,

This is due to the copy controls in between "VTFL" in that you can find the reference number and assignment number. These fields will be use full to pass the SD information to FI.

In our issue The "Reference number" you must have mentioned "A"(Purchase order number) Change this and maintain either D or E.

Because in sales order you have given different purchase order numbers and try to make ot one single invoice with reference to one single delivery documnet.

When you are combining the sales documents in to one invoice system is confusing , which reference purchase order number it should take in order to pass the information to FI.

So it is splitting the invoice.

Please revert if you have any further clarifications

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k