SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty MRU's

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I query within SAP to determine which MRU's are empty.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

chaiphon
Contributor
0 Kudos

Michele,

You can query using se16 and excel or use SAP query (this requires programming).

1) Use se16 and excel:

- download installation timeslice from table EANLH for timeslice ending 12/31/2011 into excel and distinct them.

- download MRU from table TE422 into excel.

- use excel vlookup function to search all MRU whether it exists in table EANLH.

2) Use transaction SQ02 to create new infoset for standard query. First select TE422 data then check against EANLH table.

After that create sap query in transaction SQ01 to display empty MRU.

Regards,

Chaiphon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you elaborate more, what is your requirement. I mean MRU is empty doesnot make any sense.Do mean to say Scheduled records for MRU or portion ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are currently combining our routes by moving installations from one route to another. If I look at a route using the display transaction I can use the where used icon and see all of the installations aside to the route. I want to be able to do this using a query as we have over 1,000 routes. I want to remove the routes that no longer have installations assigned to them.

chaiphon
Contributor
0 Kudos

Michele,

You can query using se16 and excel or use SAP query (this requires programming).

1) Use se16 and excel:

- download installation timeslice from table EANLH for timeslice ending 12/31/2011 into excel and distinct them.

- download MRU from table TE422 into excel.

- use excel vlookup function to search all MRU whether it exists in table EANLH.

2) Use transaction SQ02 to create new infoset for standard query. First select TE422 data then check against EANLH table.

After that create sap query in transaction SQ01 to display empty MRU.

Regards,

Chaiphon