Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem to deploy DC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello dear Expert.

I have a DC when i rebuild it i got the message:

20/10/2011 02:12:53 PM /userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.listener.DevConfListener) [Thread[ModalContext,5,main]] WARNING: cotped: built with warnings ebpartners.net/cotped(MyComponents) in variant "default" (18.103 sec) :The Build finished successfully with warnings

When I try to deply on the server I got the next Error:

20/10/2011 03:07:22 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[001]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : devsapportal

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/Users/GUILLE1/AppData/Local/Temp/temp48484ebpartners.netcotped.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/Users/GUILLE1/AppData/Local/Temp/temp48484ebpartners.netcotped.ear

Aborted: development component 'cotped'/'ebpartners.net'/'local'/'20111020141252'/'0':Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application ebpartners.net/cotped.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application ebpartners.net/cotped. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application ebpartners.net/cotped. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine? (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

My server deploy APP ok because i made an other Wd app y it woks on the server OK

Thanks por helping me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if you have included are prerquiste SC in the track for development environment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does your DC "ebpartners.net/cotped" have any other DCs as Used DCs with Deploy Time/Run Time dependency? If so, make sure that all those DCs are deployed prior to ebpartners.net/cotped.

Also, check the deployment trace files for more details on the error message as mentioned here: "Check causing exception for details (trace file)" and paste them here for further analysis.

Regards,

Pavithra