cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OK Button on hand held device of ITS Mobile - Not appearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even though the LM01 transaction does not have OK button when you execute in SAP, the same transaction is showing OK button on hand held device and OK button can be selected by clicking Enter button. Now when I generated the template for the same transaction on ITS the OK button is not appearing on the screen. The same screen as SAP is appearing on ITS hand held device and not functioning by Enter button. How to get the OK button on ITS screen and also it should be accessed by Enter button.

It is critical and urgent. Please help. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ganesh,

What's the Basis support package and kernel level of your system?

Have you tried using the "Mobile Devices (Without HTML Tables)" generating style?

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Edgar for responding.

I also tried with other style "Mobile Devices (Without HTML Tables)", still it appears the same. The OK and CANCEL button are appearing on the browser menu and users want those on the screen below the fields. Also the OK button is not accessible by the ENTER button of the hand held device.

The basis support package details:

SAP_BASIS - Release -702 & Level- 0007

Highest support package - SAPKB70207

I also have following other issues, Please help.

1) The messages are appearing in the table with the row lines as in the older version, the rows are invisible and messages appears on the plain area. Users are not comfortable with this lines.

2) For the display fields (Ex: Plant name), the grayed color is not appearing properly and also looks similar to input fields.

Please see the file attached with the screen shots.

[ITS Mobile Issues|http://www.mediafire.com/file/jhtj06tv5q8cq50]

Thank you,

Ganesh

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ganesh,

You should probably open a support message for these issue.

Edgar