cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have the following scenarion SA ERP ---IDOC to SOAP -WS. I still to have the following error in the adapter Engine.

SOAP: error occured: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.sap.aii.af.security.impl.exception.MessageSecurityException: MessageSecurityException in Method: ApplyMessageLevelSecurity.run(). AccessControlException. Please check that your Code has the XiSecurityRuntimePermission.Context: com.sap.aii.af.security.impl.exception.MessageSecurityException: Exception in Method: apply( Message, CPALookupObject ). General exception, no further informations. Message: MessageSecurityContext in Method: apply( Message, CPALookupObject ). ApplyThread-Exception Message: IOException in Method: run().; To-String: com.sap.aii.af.security.impl.exception.MessageSecurityException: IOException in Method: run().. To-String: com.sap.aii.af.security.impl.exception.MessageSecurityException: MessageSecurityContext in Method: apply( Message, CPALookupObject ). ApplyThread-Exception Message: IOException in Method: run().; To-String: com.sap.aii.af.security.impl.exception.MessageSecurityException: IOException in Method: run()..

2011-10-20 17:15:59 Error MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.sap.aii.af.security.impl.exception.MessageSecurityException: MessageSecurityException in Method: ApplyMessageLevelSecurity.run(). AccessControlException. Please check that your Code has the XiSecurityRuntimePermission.Context: com.sap.aii.af.security.impl.exception.MessageSecurityException: Exception in Method: apply( Message, CPALookupObject ). General exception, no further informations. Message: MessageSecurityContext in Method: apply( Message, CPALookupObject ). ApplyThread-Exception Message: IOExcep

In the message monotoring the message was sucessfully sended. But i have the a error in the Adapter Engine.

Kindly could you give me input ?

I will be appreciate the

Thanks in advace.

Ombessa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if the security certificates are updated from customer side or that it is not installed correctly.

Please do the needful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank very much vor the Input. I have configured my SOAP Adapter with the certificat von the Clientt(Bank WS).

But i have the same error, I don't know how to solve this issue. I will appreciate the help.

Thank in advance .

Kind.

Ombessa

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if there is any issues with your certificates.

Regards,

Naveen

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since you get mesg security exception,check whether certiifcates are installed to communicate with third party webservice. if installed check the validity of the certificates. Any specific reason for using ws adapter instead of soap? Soap adapter is easier to use. I think security features such as WSRM or username token or similar functionality if you are looking for and the same is not configured in the adapter, you will get this similar error.

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Was there any certificates got updated at the receiver end? check if your key store entry and keystore value have correct values.

Thanks,

Prasanthi.